The list of Youth B athletes who have qualified to compete at D/C/B Provincial Bouldering Championships is provided at the bottom of this post. Congratulations to all!
The list of Youth D and Youth C athletes qualified to compete at Provincials will be published after the second Local at The Core on November 23/24.
Registration can be completed here. The registration deadline is Tuesday, December 3rd at 5:00pm.
Saturday, December 7 & Sunday, December 8, 2019
Qualification round (ISO format, 5-on-5-off)
Finals round (top 6 in each category, ISO format, 5-on-5-off)
Coyote Rock Gym
1737B St Laurent Boulevard
Saturday, December 7, 2019 – qualification rounds for all categories
Sunday, December 8, 2019 – final rounds for all categories
A more detailed provisional schedule will be posted along with the list of qualified Youth D & C athletes after November 24th. The final schedule and running orders will be posted on Wednesday, December 4th, after registration closes.
Gym Waivers: Please complete your waiver in advance of the competition to help make registration on the day of the comp as smooth as possible.
Eligibility for Provincial Championships is covered in Section 6 of our Rules.
- to be eligible, an athlete must be an Ontario resident (regardless of citizenship)
- for youth categories: top twenty (20) eligible athletes
- the top 20 rankings are based on each athlete’s single best result at a local competition in the discipline
- in ranking the top 20, we adjust results from each local to exclude the results of non-resident athletes
- if there is a tie for 20th, all athletes tied for the final spot are eligible
- if an eligible athlete chooses not compete, we do not invite additional athletes