The final schedule and running orders are now available (see bottom of this post).
Athletes, Coaches and Spectators: Please review the information below regarding gym entrances, gym waivers, the need for identification for everyone over 18, and competitor gym orientations.
Hub Climbing Mississauga
3636 Hawkestone Rd Unit 1
Please refer to the map below.
The ISO entrance for athletes and coaches is at the back of the building.
The spectators’ entrance is through the main, front door. Doors will open for spectators after ISO closes at 8:30am.
Everyone (athletes, coaches, and spectators) must sign waivers. Please complete your waiver in advance of the comp to reduce delays when you arrive!
Everyone over the age of majority (19 or older) must show identification to Hub Climbing staff when you arrive. This includes athletes, coaches and spectators. Anyone 18 and under is not required to show ID.
SUMMARY OF ATHLETE REQUIREMENTS
Please complete as many of these requirements as possible before Saturday:
- Facility Orientation: done online in conjunction with your waiver
- Bouldering Orientation (“Fall Assessment”): required for all competitors under the age of majority (18 and under)
- If you have completed these requirements at Hub Markham, you do not need to repeat them at Hub Mississauga
Please complete your Waiver and Facility Orientation online. The gym will be open 1pm – 11pm on Thursday and Friday if you need to complete your Bouldering Orientation.
Athletes 19 and older:
- must provide identification to Hub Climbing staff when you arrive
- can opt out of the Bouldering Orientation online as part of the online Waiver and Facility Orientation
SUMMARY OF COACH REQUIREMENTS
- OCF Coach Badge
- Identification: coaches 19 and older must show identification to Hub Climbing staff when you arrive
SUMMARY OF SPECTATOR REQUIREMENTS
- Waiver: All spectators must sign a waiver
- Identification: All visitors/spectators 19 and over must show identification at the front desk
We still need a couple of judges for Finals. Please consider helping out! Signup can be found at https://signup.com/group/1046782930072.
Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions!
SCHEDULE & RUNNING ORDERS
- Athletes must be checked into ISO by 8:30am.
- The time listed on the running orders is the “on-deck” time.