The first competition of the 2019/2020 OCF Competitive Series is just around the corner!
Boulder Local #1
October 5 & 6, 2019
Saturday: Youth A, Junior & Open
Sunday: Youth B
Both days will feature a qualification round followed by a finals round.
Registration closes on Tuesday, October 1st at 5:00 pm. Register here
Late registrations will not be accepted, no exceptions.
- Judges are essential to the success of our competitions. The judge signup for the Gravity Niagara competition can be found here.
- Participants and spectators must complete gym waivers. The Gravity Climbing Gym waiver can be found here.
- First-time competitors must show proof of birth date and citizenship before the first competition. Please send your documentation by email to email@example.com, bring your ID to the competition check-in.
- Coaches must complete ALL of the 2019/2020 coach requirements (OCF coach membership, signed Code of Conduct, and criminal record check) in order to receive an OCF Coach Badge. The criminal record check takes time; please begin this process as soon as possible! You will not be allowed to enter ISO and will not be eligible to file appeals if these requirements are not complete.
- Please see https://www.climbontario.ca/registration/ for full details of these requirements.
The 2019/2020 season schedule, formats, and rules have been previously announced. Please see www.climbontario.ca for additional information (past posts can be found under the Recent News section of our website).
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!