For full details please refer to our rules
Athletes may progress from Locals to Provincials to Regionals to Nationals depending on their age category and other qualifying and eligibility criteria.
|Youth B, A, Jr & Open||x||x||x||x|
OCF Local Competitions
- No restrictions, qualifying criteria, or quotas
OCF Provincial Championships
- Only Ontario residents
- Youth D and up
- Bouldering and Difficulty Provincials: top 20 from each category based on single best Local result in that discipline (applies to Open category as well as Youth categories)
- Speed Provincials: no quota, but athletes must have attended the local competition
- The CEC determines eligibility criteria for their events as well as the quotas allocated to each PSO per category for Regionals (see http://climbingcanada.ca/en/competition/ for additional information)
- The OCF will fill our quota for CEC Regionals with the top athletes in each category based on their best two (2) results in the discipline, with ranking calculated using Series points
Note: When calculating (i) single best Local /top 20 ranking for Provincials, (ii) CEC quota ranking, and (iii) Series ranking, Local results will be adjusted as if non-residents had not competed.