An OCF board meeting was held on Sunday, November 15, 2015, at 6:45 p.m. in Toronto
- Attendees: Kellen Tapley, Shaun Hunter, Gillian Wyett, Lorraine Winger,
Sheila Marks, Jeff Whattam, and Kari Robson. Regrets: None.
- Financial report.
- CEC update.
- Plans for the 2015/2016 season including:
- Debrief of the first local competition to be held at Coyote Rock in Ottawa on November 7.
- Overview of the next local scheduled for Nov. 21 at the Hub.
- Overview of Bouldering Provincials to be held at Boulderz on Dec. 12 and 13.
- Discussion regarding insurance coverage.
- Overview of the development plan for new head judges.
- Discussion re transparency into the CEC.
On November 22, 2015, the board held a conference call (all board members participated) to discuss Bouldering Provincial Championship. Decision made to hold a semi-final round for all categories with more than 20 athletes registered to compete.
Date of next board meeting will be Sunday, January 3, 2016 at 1:00 pm.