An OCF board meeting was held on Sunday May 24 at 7:00 pm in Toronto
- Attendees: John Gross, Kellen Tapley, Sheila Marks, Jeff Whattam, Lorraine Winger, Gillian Wyett, Kari Robson, Shaun Hunter (incoming board member) Regrets: none
Summary of motions passed:
|Awards and prizes for Provincials||Chair moves that we allocate prizes as follows for our Series winners:
|OCF representative to the CEC||Proposal to ask Tim Vince to continue on as the OCF’s representative to the CEC for the 2015/2016 series to ensure continuity on that board as well as for the OCF. For future years, the position will be put up for application to all OCF members and a decision made by the OCF board as to who to offer the position to|
|New executive||Consensus that the following individuals will assume the following executive positions:
Other issues discussed:
- Kari Robson presented an update on OCF finances.
- An update from Tim Vince regarding CEC activities was reviewed.
- Discussion regarding the last competitions of the season (Difficulty Provincials, Difficulty Nationals) as well as the status of the IFSC World Cup Athletes Dinner and event.
- Discussion regarding preliminary plans for the next season.
- Selection of the executive for the 2015/2016 board (see above under summary of motions passed)/
- Brief discussion of the responses received to the OCF member survey.
- Brief discussion of the growth projections for competitive sports climbing in Ontario.
- Date of the next meeting will be June 13 at 1:00pm.