An OCF board meeting was held on Wednesday, March 18th at 7:00 p.m in Burlington
Attendees: John Gross, Jeff Whattam, Kellen Tapley, Sheila Marks; Via phone: Kari Robson, Gillian Wyett
Summary of motions passed:
|That the Board recommend an amendment to the OCF Constitution regarding Board structure and Director term limits||To present a motion at the Annual General Meeting to amend the OCF constitution to 1) reduce the board structure from a nine member board to a seven member board, and 2) reduce future board member terms from three year terms to two year terms.|
Other issues discussed:
- Kari Robson presented an update on OCF finances.
- An update from Tim Vince regarding CEC activities was reviewed.
- Discussion regarding plans for the remaining part of the current season. Discussions included the format of the two remaining difficulty competitions before provincials and consideration of inviting open athletes to compete at the last competition.
- Plans for the Annual General Meeting to be held on April 25th were discussed.
- Discussion regarding planning for the 2015/2016 season.
- Discussion regarding the structure of the board and the current terms for directors.
- Discussion regarding the OCF’s involvement with the IFSC world cup event coming to Toronto in May 2015.
- Date of next meeting to be determined after the AGM has been held.