An OCF board meeting was held on Saturday June 13 at 1pm in Oakville
- Attendees: Kellen Tapley, Sheila Marks, Shaun Hunter, Lorraine Winger, Gillian Wyett, Kari Robson. Regrets: Jeff Whattam
Summary of motions passed:
|Bouldering competition season||
|Difficulty competition season||
|Potential training camp to be organized by Malek Taleb||
Other issues discussed:
- Debrief of the Toronto World Cup event and the Canadian Team Athlete’s dinner.
- Discussion of OCF members who had volunteered to fill roles to assist the board.
- Discussion of a skills and skills gap analysis for the board.
- Kari Robson presented an update on OCF finances.
- More in depth discussion of the responses received to the OCF member survey.
- Plans for the 2015/2016 season were discussed including the number and format of competitions.
- Discussion of a potential training camp for athletes.
- Date of the next meeting will be July 18 at 1:00pm.