An OCF board meeting was held on Sunday, January 3, 2016, at 1:00 p.m. in Oakville
- Attendees: Kellen Tapley, Shaun Hunter, Gillian Wyett, Lorraine Winger,
Sheila Marks, Jeff Whattam. Regrets: Kari Robson.
Summary of motions passed:
|Qualifications for provincials||Athletes will have to qualify to be invited to compete in provincials starting next year. The top 20 athletes in each category will advance to a provincial championship.|
Other Issues discussed:
- CEC update.
- Strategy to deal with the growth in sport climbing in Ontario
- OCF ranking system
- Debrief of Bouldering Provincials
- The Ontario Open National Series event
- Registration and scoring system for National Youth Bouldering
- Production of information video series for the OCF website
Date of next board meeting will be Sunday, February 7th, 2016 at 6:00pm.