The Annual General Meeting of the Ontario Climbing Federation was held on Saturday April 25, 2015 at True North Climbing Gym, Downsview, Ontario
Attendees: 58 members attended (in person and by proxy)
Order of business:
- An amendment to the OCF constitution was proposed, voted on and accepted by the members, resulting in two changes:
- Reduce the board from nine to seven directors
- Reduce term of future directors from three years to two years.
- One Director was required to be elected to serve a 2-year term (June 1 2015 through May 31 2017).
- Tim Vince, Dave Collier and Shaun Hunter nominated themselves and asked to be considered for the vacant director position. Shaun Hunter was elected to the open director position for a two year term starting June 1, 2015 and ending May 31, 2017.
- Throughout the meeting, as votes on the two proposals were being counted, John Gross went through the summary annual report (posted at https://www.climbontario.ca/annual-report-to-members-201415-season/) and highlighted some of the major achievements of the board during the 2014/2015 series.
Meeting adjourned at 12:50pm.