The CEC is pleased to announce the dates for the 2018 & 2019 National Championships:
|Youth Boulder Nationals||February 17-19, 2018||February 16-18, 2019|
|Open Boulder Nationals||March 3/4, 2018||March 2/3, 2019|
|Youth & Open Difficulty & Speed Nationals||May 19-21, 2018||May 18-20, 2019|
Call for Applications from Host Gyms
The CEC is now seeking applications from host gyms for these events.
The application deadline is September 14, 2017.
Selection announcements are expected to be made by October 1, 2017.
Please refer to the enclosed host gym attributes for further details.
For further information, please contact Tim Vince at email@example.com
Host Gym Attributes
- Willing to work collaboratively with CEC officials during the organization/operation of the event
- Willing to sign a written agreement with CEC that includes financial/administrative expectations
- Must have strong working relationship with home PSO, and confirmed support from home PSO
- Prior experience hosting large (100+ competitor) events
- Sufficient amenities such as parking, washrooms, and volunteer areas for a large event
- Sufficient bouldering terrain to accommodate 10 national level blocs running simultaneously
- Continuous padding under wall, and sufficient holds/volumes for national level event
- Large self-contained secondary bouldering/warm-up area
- Sufficient route climbing terrain to accommodate 4 national level routes running simultaneously
- Sufficient rope, draws, anchors for national level route competition
- Large self-contained isolation/warm-up area
- Proper IFSC style 10 m or 15 m speed wall with proper speed holds
- Appropriate speed competition timer system
- Prior experience running a high level (Provincial championship or above) speed event